I finally went to an Asian grocery store yesterday and got some new bento boxes, a double boiler/steamer and stocked up on some more traditional food.
Today's Bent Includes:
- Pepper stuffed with Tofu Crumbs
- Pork and Chinese Leek Dumplings
- Steamed Bean Sprout and Tofu
The Sauce Dish (am I glad to find this!):
- Japanese Mayo (made with apple vinegar and soy! Not any healthier than the American version but I like the taste better - it's more flavorful and less creamy)
- Mango Sauce (mango with lots of chili powder)