A certain someone and I ate an entire pound of bacon this morning...oops...I have a strange suspicion that I'd actually lose weight if I just eat fast food every meal...
Bacon Biscuit Recipe:
- 1 lb of bacon
- 2 cups of Bisquick mix (or 2 cups of all purpose flour with 4 tsp of baking soda)
- 1 cup of milk
- Muffin Pan
Directions to Deliciousness:
- Mix the milk and Bisquick until smooth then let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Microwave the bacon for 2 min
- Line each muffin slot with bacon (I put some on the bottom too to prevent the biscuit from sticking)
- Pour in the batter
- Bake at 350 for about 15 min (or until the top turns golden)
- Pop them out once they are slightly cooled and you are done!