Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bacon Biscuit

A certain someone and I ate an entire pound of bacon this morning...oops...I have a strange suspicion that I'd actually lose weight if I just eat fast food every meal...

Bacon Biscuit Recipe:
You'll need:
  • 1 lb of bacon
  • 2 cups of Bisquick mix (or 2 cups of all purpose flour with 4 tsp of baking soda)
  • 1 cup of milk
  • Muffin Pan


Directions to Deliciousness:
  • Mix the milk and Bisquick until smooth then let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 min
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Microwave the bacon for 2 min
  • Line each muffin slot with bacon (I put some on the bottom too to prevent the biscuit from sticking)
  • Pour in the batter
  • Bake at 350 for about 15 min (or until the top turns golden)
  • Pop them out once they are slightly cooled and you are done!



No comments:

Post a Comment