Vampire the Masquerade Circle of Crones Box
So, it's about time I started LARPing...a local group is running Vampire the Masquerade. One of the players had a box in the shape of a book to hold her items and I thought I'd fancy it up a little. Here's how you can make you own!
Box in the shape of a book (Michaels ususally has some)
Acrylic paint (I used black, red, and gold)
Matte clear spray paint
Hot glue gun/hot glue
1. Strip the book box (you can skip this step if you don't mind having a shinier texture)
2. Draw the design onto the book with a marker and trace over it with hot glue.
3. Cover the entire box with gesso (do at least two coats to even out the small bumps on the surface)
4. Paint the entire box black then dab on red paint with a dry brush
5. Paint the hot glue parts with gold paint.
6. Add more details with gold paint
And we are done!